Administrator Support Program
JNTP offers support to Jewish day school administrators and teacher leaders who are new to administration (0-3 years in the role) and have supervisory responsibilities. This is a valuable opportunity for self-assessment, reflection and professional growth at the start of a new role.
Our program brings New Teacher Center’s nationally recognized professional development to the Jewish day school field. Coaching strategies, tools and resources are modeled on NTC’s research-based and highly-regarded work in the area of school leadership. JNTP’s comprehensive administrator support is responsive to the culture and needs of the individual school.
Since 2013, we have coached 120 new administrators in 67 schools across 15 states.
Offers early career administrators the opportunity to collaborate, share experiences and grow with others in similar roles through a combination of professional development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
- Over a two-year period, 10 days of professional development workshops and three 1.5-hour evening forums
- Eleven 1-hour individual coaching sessions over the two years
- JNTP coach meetings with Head of School
- Professional development addresses topics of leadership, culture and supervision
Individual Coaching model
Customized individual support to early career administrators to help them quickly maximize their potential.
- Choice of 10 or 12 sessions of one hour each
- Periodic check-ins with Head of School
- Agenda set by novice administrator around areas of leadership, culture and supervision
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form and we’ll be in
With your help we can transform
Jewish day schools